January 16, 2011

I like summer breezes, winter snowstorms, and seeing cats get whats coming to them.

I really like this man.

So as you may already know Care and myself really like Big Time Rush. REALLY like them. Although we are not like most of the creeper fans in the world. We have never met them. And we would really enjoy it if we did. We can't seem to get them to notice us though. Care has this theory that if I met Kendall, the hot man above, he could possibly fall in love with me? I hope she is right. Except we have a hard time coming up with ideas to meet them. I also think that if Carlos, Cares heart's desire, met her they would eventually get married. So if anyone has any ideas of how to meet them please come forward now. If Kendallia and Carlitos happen to be reading this they can tell us what impresses them, and what we could do to make them fall in love. Maybe pretend that we aren't fans, like all the love stories in movies such as Singing in the Rain? 
So the girls that are always complaining on twitter saying stuff like I will never get Kendall to reply to me kinda bother me. Yet guess what? Kendall always replies to them, so I guess they have some reasoning behind their tactics. But I don't want to stoop down to their level. Maybe I will annoy him just to read this blog. But then he will think I am annoying? Do you see my troubles here... Well if I happen to get him to read this diary of Care and I's life, this short message is for him...
Hello Kendall, 
You have a super nice face. Will you meet me? 
Thanks for reading this. 
Maybe while you're here you should read the rest of the blog.
I like you. 
The End.

Anyway.  Enough about him...
Actually I don't know what else to talk about right now. 
So until we meet again. 
_Came
P.S. No one take this post to heart, because I feel like a really annoying teenage girl writing this. But it has to be done one day or another.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love it :) sounds fun and it made me smile :) keep it up