February 7, 2011

Samantha Washi Stott

Sam looks like Peppermint Patty. Except way hotter.

       Dear folks, I am sorry to the extreme that I have not posted lately. Part of the reason was that I was just not in a humorous mood, and the other part was because I got grounded by Came from the computer for not posting. Many of you may criticize Came for being "unfair", but I believe that she grounded me for a reason that makes sense... 
Came is very wise. 
       Anyway, since last we've spoken, Came and I have been reunited yet again... this time, in Honors English. This brings a grin to my kisser. We have had many adventures in the short time that we have been in that class together, most have caused us to laugh so hard that we cry (tears of joy).
      In our English class, there are many attractive people. One of which is called SWS (Samantha Washi Stott). I gave her that middle name. Sam is really valuable, and cool, and nice, and admirable. Her middle name, Washi, suits her perfectly.  
Washi:
和紙 is a type of paper made in Japan. Washi is commonly made using fibers from the bark of the gampi tree, the mitsumata shrub (Edgeworthia papyrifera), or the paper mulberry, but also can be made using bamboo, hemp, rice, and wheat.
      Sometimes we work in groups with SWS. We write about friendly ghosts called Pablo, and children called Randall (or as his friend's call him, Randy), and turkeys called Joshua (or as his friend's call him, Shua). We're really smart, and we get good grades. 
    SWS has her own brilliant blog, see it  HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
It is something that you WILL enjoy. 
Have a swell day!
Amen.

~Care

1 comment:

Sam said...

There are indeed many attractive people in that class. Also, I deeply approve of this posting.
Amen.