January 5, 2011

I'll make a man out of you.

Look at this poor bird surrounded by green and white broccoli. 
What a sad day.


So today I, Came, am at home sick. It is quite sad. I  bet Care misses me a lot. Kinda like this turkey above. Me and him have a lot more in common than you think. Such as our skin is both brown-ish, we both hate all colors of broccoli, we enjoy sitting on nicely decorated tables, and we also enjoy people taking pictures of us. See... a lot in common eh?
Anyway, I would just like to acknowledge and thank all of our followers, for loving and supporting me and Care through all of our struggles as writers. Although there are very few I would like to say my appreciation for them now, for the whole world to see.
And they are...
Sam the Magnificent
Johny the Great
Brendendito the Humble
Ali the Beautiful
Cara and Camiy the Creepers
Tony-oni the Cook
Amanda the Best
Well Thank You all. It has been great. Until next time...
-Came.

1 comment:

Cara and Camiy said...

...And we have a new follower.
Thank you.
TJ the Big Brother!