January 12, 2011

This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone.

This is what we do when we're home alone

Once upon a time, my family left Came and I home alone. To try and keep our minds off of butlers and/or kidnappers and/or robbers and/or bad guys which may or may not be creeping around in my house, Came and I threw a birthday party. For whom we know not. We did what most people do at birthday parties, we baked a beautiful Pillsbury cake complete with confetti and sprinkles the colors of the rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet). We consumed a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos. As the night was slowly, but surely passing by, we called Came's Papa Bear & we asked him very politely if he could bring us a pizza to eat... a pizza with MEAT. For all we had was cake and Cheetos (even Came and I know that that is NOT healthy for 2 growing teenagers). Minutes, maybe even hours passed, and Came's Papa Bear really did arrive! We were so grateful. We even let Papa Bear make a wish on some candles that were carefully lit on our cake! We gulped up that pizza... it was delicious. In case you're thinking that Came and I were about to grow obese, surprisingly, Came and I did not even take one bite of that divine looking cake. 
Our attention suddenly changed. We wanted to play on the Wii. Came made some really cute looking people (Mii's) she named one 7. The reason that she named one 7 is because our friend Bec-ah was right outside my door... don't worry, we were not afraid. We knew she was coming. We drove on over to Bec's home where we watched the movie Inception starring Leonardo Di Caprio (not Da Vinci ). All 3 of us thought the movie was AWESOME. We didn't even get scared! The next day, we watched TV. Came I rewarded ourselves because we didn't even watch TV at all on Friday. And then later, the unthinkable happened.... Came had to leave. My heart did break. But I'm alright now. We like to be home alone now.
The End. 
Amen.

~ Care

P.S. We are missing our Notebook. Our lives are slowly coming to an end. That notebook existed far before this blog. If you see it, please return it to us. Thank you.
:(

Here is a video of us making wishes in under 6 seconds. 
Enjoy



No comments: