August 19, 2010

My Heart Will Wait For You.

The North Pole? No, The Arctic Circle.

As you can see below, Care and I have a little troubles with butlers. . . So to overcome our fears we go to The Arctic Circle. There we run into other bigger problems such as:
$ Side-ways ice cream cones.
$ A cute little girl who shares her ice cream cone with her crying big sister.
$ Too many free fries.
Now as you can see these are BIG problems. I was so displeased with Arctic Circle, that I don't think I will ever go there again. Unless Big Time Rush dragged me there, while carrying Sinjin by his ear, and gave me a monkey. Other than that I will never go there again. So don't hope to see me there, because your hope will be crushed. Sorry friend. Your heart will wait on me this time.
Amen.
~Came

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they gave you free fries?
nobody should go there again, they give you FREE FRIES!

Just thinking of Sinjin and his ears makes me sick...