August 6, 2010

Don't Fight It

This is Sinjin Van Cleef.








     Sometimes, Camiy (Came) and I watch the hit show "Victorious". There is a really hot kid named Sinjin Van Cleef (See Above). He is really hot. Some amazing quotations straight from the mouth of Sinjin Van Cleef are: 
  • "No one can kill the disco!"
  • "Don't fight it!"
  •  "I collect teeth of past president's relatives."
  •  Robbie: "Wow, that tooth is really... yellow." Sinjin: "I KNOW!!"
  • Sinjin: "Wanna see my locker?" Tori: "Sure.." Sinjin: "I decorated it with food that I chewed, but never swallowed"
   Sinjin is one of the most attractive person that Came and I have ever seen. Just by looking at him, you know that you want to look some more. I will give you a few seconds to gaze at the 4 above photos once again. Here you go ............ 
I know you enjoyed that like I did. 
Anyway, I just wanted you to experience the joys of getting to know Sinjin Van Cleef like Came and I have. Amen.


~Cara

PS, I don't know why this is highlighted all funkishly. Amen. 

No comments: