August 9, 2010

And I think to myself... What a wonderful world.


Dish Earth

   So basically this is Me and Care's favorite TV show ever! Except for Big Time Rush of course... Care and I literally waste hours of our life watching this wonderful show. It is America's favorite past time. Although it is quite insulting to say "waste" because let me tell you, sitting there for hours watching the earth not move, while listening to a harp playing in the background, is everything but a waste! Care and I quite enjoy when both Big Time Rush and Dish Earth is on because then we have the best of both worlds (said by a very famous person named Hannah Montana.) Although you wanna know what the best part is? Dish Earth is on ALL the time!!  Me and Care like to spend most of our time watching Dish Earth looking for pictures in the clouds. Most of the time you look up at the clouds, but with Dish Earth you look down on the clouds. The most famous picture that we see that shows up all the time, is the Chinese man that has a nose like Pinocchio. He is attractive! You should go check it out sometime. It will change your life. Amen.
~ Came

Here you see Care enjoying Dish Earth sideways.

2 comments:

Brenden Garrett :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenden Garrett :) said...

Gasp!!! I thought you needed to have a blog of your own to follow this, but I have discovered that you do not!!!!!!!! Thus I am following it!!!!!!!! Huzzah!!!!!!!!!