March 3, 2011

You must be kryptonite, because you make my knees weak...

Look up Care and Came on Google? 
This is the kind of stuff that you will find.

T   his week on Care and Came Blogspot, I Came am going to    write about dating.  Gross right? Well some people like it? And I have to write about stuff that pleases all different genres of our followers. I have to please everyone at one point or another... So, having a plethora of experience in this specific category I think I will be a great person to give advice on it. First of all, if you want to impress someone, you definitely have to tell them a really romantic pick up line. Secondly, you have to make sure they notice you by following them around everywhere that they go. I consider myself an expert at this by now. But no need to be discouraged if you aren't the best at it. Remember I have had years of experience folks. Also do not try these at home, these are strictly school related ways to win over someone's heart. There is a completely different list for impressing someone in the home setting. The third thing that you have to do is, once they notice you you have to walk by while laughing/flipping your hair. This takes talent. Maybe I'll make a YouTube video to show all the unexperienced ones how it is done. Maybe. Fourthly the trick is to give them more pick up lines. You can never get sick of these. The best way to someone's heart is if you make them up yourself, but if you aren't as creative as some people you can look them up online. There is like a billion on there. But be super careful. You may read things on there that are PG-13. I warned you, so you can't sue me if you get scarred for life. If you don't want to take the chance of looking, I conveniently posted some below that you can use. Just remember to give me credit so that you won't be caught plagiarizing, because that is illegal. So here are some, use at your own risk:

Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?

Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

I lost my phone number can i borrow yours?

Are you tired? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all day long.

I just bit my lip. Can you kiss it better?

Um you dropped something. {What?} My jaw!

Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?

If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry... I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas. 

You are welcome in advanced, for helping you and the love of your life get together. Oh and if I helped you get Nick Jonas or Kendall Schmidt to fall in love with you, PLEASE give them back. Thanks
-Came.

No comments: