November 9, 2010

I'll see you tonight... in my dreams

 Sometimes I watch this scene over and over.
 
 
 So Came asked me some pretty challenging questions and I, Care am going to do my best to answer them without getting kidnapped. Wish me luck fellow readers! Enjoy.
 
 
1. What color is your toothbrush? 
My toothbrush is blue (Came should know that because she comes to my house and is a witness that I brush my teeth) 
2. Are you a fan of Justin Bieber? 
I find Justin Bieber very handsome at times. I enjoy his music. So yes, I would consider myself a fan. Thank you.
3. What is your favorite color of gumball? 
Uh. Blue. Of course. (You would think that Came knew that)
4. Favorite Disney Prince?
I really admire Prince Eric. And Aladdin... does he count?
5. If you could go any where with Came, where would you go?
Probably fishing with Big Time Rush
6. If Batman and Superman had to compete to win your heart,,, who would win?
Superman. That's all. 
7. What is your favorite letter in the alphabet and why?
C. It makes sense. 
Care. Came. Carlos. etc. 
8. Why do you love Came?
She's nice. She likes Big Time Rush. She likes me. 
9. What is your favorite flavor of hand soap?
Watermelon. It makes me want to eat my hands. (But I don't)
10. If you had to hug a butler or swim a mile in a frozen lake which would it be?
I don't really appreciate this question. 
I think that I would hug a butler. *shivers*
Yes. I would hug a butler.  


I hope you enjoyed that.
 
Came's Questions:
1. What would you do if Kendall sneezed on you?
2. What is your favorite galaxy?
3. Is Santa Clause real?
4. Would you rather eat broccoli or pet a mouse?
5. Why do you like Care?
6. What if Care fell off the Eiffel Tower?
7. What do you want for your birthday? 
8. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. Do you wish upon stars?


Amen. 

~Care

1 comment:

Courtney said...

cada bada, you also like the letter C because of someone named Courtney