December 10, 2010

JenE K is a babe.

I know this model.

1. What if Kendall sneezed on you?
Well of course, I would wipe it off with a tissue and frame it.
2. What is your favorite galaxy?
The Milky Way, it is so chocolaty and delicious.
3. Is Santa Clause real?
What kind of question is that, who do you think leaves you all the presents silly goose.
4. Would you rather eat broccoli or pet a mouse?
Sick. I would rather die, but I suppose eating non-cooked broccoli could work...
5. Why do you like Care?
 Cause she is a babe of course. Who doesn't like Cara that is what I want to know.
6. What if Care fell off the Eiffel Tower?
I would jump off it as well.
7. What do you want for your birthday? 
All I want for Christmas is YOU.
8. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 103.7 peices of wood.
9. What is your favorite hobby? Staring at Cara eat yogurt covered pretzels. Jealous?
10. Do you wish upon stars?
Only every night, when I miss 11:11. 
So me and Care are friends again. No worries. So we shall not be as slow, hopefully. The End.
-Came

3 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

who is kendall

Jenny Kay said...

p.s. NoJiggle.com is me - jenE K

Cara and Camiy said...

Kendall Schmidt, the love of my (Came) life.