July 27, 2010

Basically As Cool As It Gets.

Color Glow Dome



    Let me take a minute to tell you a story about  one of Me and Cara's many adventures...
   So once upon a time, about a year ago, me and Cara saw a commercial for the Color Glow Dome. It was pretty much the coolest thing of my life. It is basically as cool as it gets! I knew at first sight that I could not live normally without this luxury.  I could not eat, sleep, or even function without thinking about this (kinda like I am with Kendall, except it wasn't a boy I was thinking about all the time.) Then about a month ago my wonderful, beautiful mother took me and my best friend (Care) to Wally World. I was so excited, this was the day that all my dreams would come true! Me and Cara ran to the craft section in Walmart (row  14.) Then I grabbed that Color Glow Dome, and I have never let it go since. It was the best 30$ spent of my life. Thank you Crayola, I am forever in your debt.
Amen.


~Camiy

No comments: