July 27, 2010

The First of Many...

                                             These men drive me crazy.
     Today is a special day. For it is the 3rd day in a row that I have not seen Camiy. At all. I'm sure that she misses me really bad. And... guess what!? Tomorrow, I go to Florida which means that I won't even see Camiy for a whole week! ... Bummer. 
    Saturday will be an eventful day for Camiy and I. For my brother is getting married, and a new Big Time Rush (season finale?) is premiering. I am disappointed that I will be missing it due to wedding festivities, and Camiy is disappointed that I will not be there to watch it with her. We are poor, deprived children. :) 
   We do not understand why we are so obsessed with Big Time Rush. I don't think we've ever liked celebrities this much! It's kinda gross. We stay up all night just thinkin' about 'em. We're awesome, and we know it. 
Amen.

~Cara 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cada that was vedy vedy gooood.....................................cada................eatcho bread.
Camiy......come get your icecream at my lovely humble home