July 27, 2011

Why yes, it is in fact this blogs BIRTHDAY.

Justin Bieber even remembered your birthday!!

Dear Blog,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It has been quite the year filled with smashing memories. I can't believe it has already been a year! Thanks for always sticking by our ( Care and Came ) side through it all, even though sometimes we let our busy lives get in the way of our devotion to you. Please forgive us ( Care and Came.) I hope you have the best 1st birthday ever! You probably will since 1. Justin Bieber sang to you, and 2. I, Came, am actually updating you! What a joyous day it is! Sorry I didn't bake you a cake, but I figure you can't even eat one if I did, so you know what... Here you go, you get a picture of a delicious one. Enjoy!! 

Yummy............


OR you can have this one... It's your choice. Kinda hard decision..

Have a great day! See you next year!  Ha Ha. NO just a little birthday joke. Really though, have a great day. Eat lots of cake. Don't kiss boys, and don't rush marriage. 
xOxxoXoOxxX
Came.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Careandcame!!!