July 21, 2011

That idea might make a stupid idea feel better about itself!

Our Beloved Pushing Daisies <3

Hello children, it has been quite a while since last we have spoken. But you know what? Sometimes it's okay to be separated... bahahaha, who am I kidding? You guys missed the snot outta me! I am now going to be ever so kind as to give you a brief summary as to what Came and me (Came and I?) (it's summer, give me a break) have been up to. 
Came: Living the teenage dream: Dating super hot men, Driving around with her license, Making the big bucks, Going to super awesome camps, (or so I'm told) Being athletic, etc.
Care: "Sorry, I can't. I have volleyball" Yep, that just about sums it all up for you. 

The little time that we spend together is surely cherished! We celebrate that time as we watch Pushing Daisies on Netflix together. It is an absolutely glorious show that we both equally love. And I might add, that we are both professionals at finding the murderer. We're thinking about starting a detective business, because there have been quite a few murders around here lately.................. we'd be rollin' in the Benjamins if you know what I mean.
Some tragic news though,
Pushing Daisies is no longer on instant play!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!! We don't know what to do with our time now! Let's have a moment of silence for this terrible, terrible, tragedy. 
...
....
.....
......
Okay, that's enough. 
Have a beautiful summer kids! If you are having a rough time accomplishing such a simple task, see post below. 


~Care

No comments: