May 26, 2012

Are we there yet?

We are now going on a trip of Care and I's friendship, buckle up.



Haircuts, birthday cards, and photo shoots.

 We tried really hard to capture the typical "facebook girl pose". I think it turned out quite nicely.

Crystal light lipstick, not the funnest thing ever.



 Twins. Can you tell us apart? Cause I sure can't..

 I think this was the coolest day of our friendship. We tie dyed shirts, went on an adventurous walk, meet cats with rabies, ate leftovers like animals, took cool pictures, watched movies, and enjoyed summer. That was the life.

 Jonas Brothers Concert. Need I say more?



 High School Musical material? Close.
 The Curtain. That's actually Cara's hand, don't let the picture fool you.

Back in our attractive, football lovin', freshman days.

Decorated locker and matching outfits. Regular birthday stuff.

Sometimes we like to bake cakes and pretend it's our birthday's just so we can make a wish.

Paying soo much attention in Chad Michael Durham's class.

We love looking attractive, cross eye pictures are our specialties!

Most recent picture of us that I could find.. We don't enjoy pictures as much anymore. But this was homecoming when we were attractive and tan and such.

Well this has been quite the adventure, I hope that you loved looking into out past cause I sure did. This summer we will take lots of pictures like the good ole' days, so stay tuned!
-Came





No comments: